FREE ESTIMATES – If you have any type of glass that needs to be replaced or you are working on a special project involving glass, you can reach us by calling or sending us a project inquiry form.
There are so many things we do in reference to house glass. Let’s begin with the most common area, the windows/doors in your home.
Most all glass, in your home’s windows and doors, can be repaired without having to replace the door or window frame. Here is a list of the services we provide in this area, along with a brief description.
- Putty-in (We also can replace just the putty if it’s cracking and falling out)
- Thermopanes (We can replace these even in the winter)
- Storm Windows (We can order new ones or repair your old ones)
- Storm Doors (We can repair the screen, replace the glass or order and install a new door!)
- Screens (We can repair your old ones or make you a new one, ask about our special Pet screen!)
- Screen Doors (We can repair or replace the screen, ask about our special Pet screen!)
- Patio Doors (Sliding doors or hinged doors)
- Privacy Bathroom Glass (There are different types, stop in to look at our samples)*(If what your looking for is not listed, call us)Building a new home? Remodeling an existing home? You might be surprised at how many different services we provide in this area.
- Mirrors (For; the bathroom, bedroom door, closet door, etc…)
- Shower Doors (For a tub or shower only)
- Shelves (For; kitchen, office, bedroom, etc…)
- Table Tops (For; end table, coffee table, kitchen table, dresser, night stand, hutch, etc…)*(There are many options for edgework and shapes can be cut to almost any pattern, just ask)
Examples of house glass installations…
Our Residential Glass Service History…
When Gary started the business he did not do residential work. But it didn’t take long before customers started to ask him to do work other than automotive; so in 1979, he changed the business name from The Glass Van to Polzin Glass (For more see, History Page)