A Properly Installed Windshield Can Save Your Life!
We follow AGRSS.
- Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standard
- This is a must! This standard ensures that; the work will be performed by certified installers and that we are required to meet ALL your vehicle manufacturer’s requirements for a safe and proper installation. So you can be sure you and your family are safe after the work is done. Your safety is our # 1 concern. Go to safewindshields.com for more information. (We were one of the first 100 glass shops in the world to register with AGRSS.)
We have Certified Installers.
- Certification tests are taken by all installers as well as continuous training, to stay current with the changes in the industry.
We always have 2 Installers.
- This ensures that the windshield will be set perfectly in place, like it was in the factory.
Our Installers follow the Full-Cutout Method.
- This is very important. Some companies/installers don’t follow this to save time and use less product. The Full-Cutout Method is the ONLY method approved by ALL vehicle manufacturers.
We use OEM quality glass and urethane.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer, OEM quality is the best available. Insist on having OEM quality products used for your vehicle. There are cheaper products out there and some companies are willing to cut corners by using those products and also skipping important steps in the replacement process. What’s more important, your safety or a few dollars?
We provide a Warranty.
- We stand behind our work. That means we are confident that the job will be done right the first time and if there is a problem it will be taken care of. Whether it’s an air noise, a water leak or a stress crack.
Does the Passenger’s side Air Bag and the Roof of my vehicle count on the windshield to be installed properly?
- YES! The passenger’s side air bag can hit the windshield at over 200mph! If the w/s is not properly installed it could pop out during an accident greatly increasing the possibility of more severe injuries or death.
- YES! The w/s and back window of your vehicle can provide up to 60% of the roof strength in a roll over accident. If either one is incorrectly installed they may fail to hold up the roof and that could cause it to collapse down on the passengers. As manufacturers continue to find ways to make vehicles lighter and cheaper to produce, glass is being counted on even more as one of the most important safety features in your vehicle.
Remember that Minnesota State Law allows YOU to choose who replaces your windshield, so to make sure it’s done right, make Polzin Glass your first call or go to www.polzinglass.com . We will take care of the insurance paperwork for you.
Have more questions about this information? Give us a call or e-mail us.